14 de novembro de 2009

Images

I always tried not envolved for you, but I can´t forget: your fingertips across my face, when my hair swaying in the wind. Images!
I never wanna see you unhappy, I thought you did the same for me
Goodbye, my almost lover
Godbye, my hopless dream
I'm trying not to think about you, but I can't forget these images: your sweet smile when I looked at for you, when you left and kissed my lips.
Goodbye, my luckless romance
But I still can't turn my back on you
Should I know that you broke my heart? Almost lovers always do
These images pass in my mind, and I just wish to come back behind, therefore the only remain me are these images like beautiful memories.
Was my fall, I waited more than what I must, and I finish leaving hurt, but I leave to escape a sigh when I remmenber these images.
I only to ask for you say godbye now. Please, don't walk right and out of my life, so that I can of fantasize with these memories.

Sem comentários: